terça-feira, 28 de abril de 2015

At the end of the corridor

It's been a long time
And I'm still missing you.
Oh luv, your love was not that
       [crime.
I'm waiting for you at the end
       [of the corridor,
Gotta tell a secret to your eyes
       [of shining pearl:
"I'm still on you, hey,
  It's my birthday,
  I wanna be your little girl".

Your words and letters
Survived the years,
Why don't I
Survive my tears
Now that you're gone?
Remember the last time I've
       [seen you
At the corridor:
Almost mad,
Halfway dead.
How could you just lay there
Without touching
My braided hair?

Cherry flavoured candy cotton,
I wanna be your ballerina
Till my feet start aching,
Till you love me once again
I'll be waiting
For you at the end of the
       [corridor,
Cuz I want you to make me
Your sweet little doll.

I'm down on my knees,
You get me at your mercy,
I'm begging you please,
Come, darling,
Smile to me, my charming,
Just open your eyes once more
And come to me,
Come to the pinky table,
We'll be drinking tea
With Mr Fluffy.

Light of my life,
It's too dark in here
At the end of the corridor,
I'm on a toy store's shelf,
I'm a doll on a box,
You get me loosing myself
At this sad happyland,
I'm feeling unused.
Why don't you toy me?
Come pet me,
Please wet me
One more time.

Sparkly dreaming,
Won't you dare breathing
Under our cloud dossel?
I would give you sugar, I'd get
       [us some glitter,
But now's the third winter
Scent you cannot smell.
How could you warm me in
       [your arms
When your body's colder than
       [weather?
Now you're beyond the corridor
And we can't be together.

But, darling, hey,
It's my birthday
As every year it has been.
How can I be your little girl
If now I'm eighteen?
Light of my life,
Shine upon this rough corridor
As if my hearth it could mend
Cuz my plastic legs will run
Till I find you at the end.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário