segunda-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2016

Persephone

I'm sorry
For loving you,
My heart is a never landing boat
I'm a neverlanding dreamer,
Your heart was an ever warming
                    [coat
And I love being cold.

I'm sorry
For knowing the taste
Of fear
Of this game, unfair,
For knowing the taste of despair,
For being a freak.
You'll never know
The risk it all takes.

I'm broken,
I hope someday you'll understand
I can't let my love flow,
I can't be the one to break you,
Can never be the one to show,
How deep,
How dirty,
How scary,
How dead I've been.

There's no life after love,
You shouldn't let me kill you
Just because I'm dead.
No Persephone I will ever have.
I can never land on beautiful places
For they're only beautiful alone.

I'm sorry,
I should never have kissed him,
But I have a never landing heart,
An ever hiding, running, ruining
                    [boat,
Freak me,
I should never have lead it
To a hurt or getting hurt war.
I'm sorry, it hurts me too
The thought
Of hurting you.

Leave me
Before you know
My monsters,
My demons,
Just leave me
So I can never let you down.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário