quarta-feira, 17 de junho de 2015

My fears

Hey babe,
Look at the ground
And deeper
And lower
That's where I can be found
Before I find you

I'm tired of bleeding,
Of feeling mad
Tied to a past,
Too lost
To last
In my own hearth
And you've hit me,
And you heat me
But I don't want no hearth
        [stain,
I don't want to fall again
To the deepest floor of misery.

I've spent the last hours
Looking at your photo,
At your smiling eyeballs,
Digesting the hate
On such blasted walls
Escaping from the loneliness
That surrounds my life.

I might have been desperate
'Cause on you
I freak
And I feel weak,
I feel unstable
For being unable to fight love.

I'm miserable,
I don't want to miss it all,
Please make yourself safe
So I don't need to fear it,
So I won't lose my faith.

If we could only talk
Instead of stalk,
We'd be less afraid
Of knowing our mysteries
And blowing our miseries
On other's hug.

I feel like screaming your name
Against the wind.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário