sábado, 19 de setembro de 2015

I came here only to see you

I could love you today,
I could blame not your mistake
But you feel no feeling
And your speech is fake.
Now everyone knows you love
                  [chasing a skirt
And I know I'm  protected
                  [where I've been hurt.

You may think having three of
                  [us
Would be for you a kind of perk
But they're my sisters
And the truth now lingers:
You're nothing but a jerk.

Where's your force now?
I hope you so felt like
                  [kissing your shame,
If your mind can be perverse
To lie the same lies
To a different universe,
You can be sure
I came here only to see you
Cry.

Can you feel your freedom?
Do people like you?
Weren't you the one?
What a shame on a corrupted
                  [boy.

I've been fooled before,
Isn't it what people say?
You may think I'm destroyable
By your words, so loveable,
But I won't miss you when you
                  [go away.

Now, to you, we'll never belong.
Hope you know I'm awful,
My sisters are beautiful,
I know they're strong,
And you ain't hurt none of us.

If you like playing with fire
One thing you must learn:
We're the flames that shine,
You're the coal to burn.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário